Where luxury meets sustainability
Mahogany at Mill Lake offers stress-free, secure living in a range of exceptionally well designed and beautifully appointed condominium homes with unobstructed mountain and lake views. Thoughtful mixed-use design adds a new dimension to convenient living. The main floor bistro is a great place to gather with friends over coffee or to pick up dinner-to-go. The commercial space on the first three floors can accommodate a pharmacy, medical offices, financial services, and other professional offices.
GEOTHERMAL HEATING & COOLING
Today, design and convenience must go hand in hand with sustainability. Mahogany at Mill Lake sets a new and higher bar with geothermal heating and cooling, energy efficient glazing and many other environmentally friendly features.
Mahogany at Mill Lake features
a stunning array of amenities
tailored to your lifestyle:
A glass enclosed indoor swimming pool and hot tub area for recreation, relaxation and rejuvenation. A peaceful open-air atrium area adjacent to the pool facility with seating. A well-equipped fitness studio including change rooms with showers.
- A spacious club room with a full kitchen, comfortable seating area and enough space to host your large group events and celebrations.
- A private residential lobby with cozy seating area overlooking landscaped circular plaza entryway.
- Two well-appointed guest suites to accommodate overnight friends and family.
- A workshop with built-in workbenches for all your projects and hobbies.
- Storage locker with roll-up door included with each home.
- An entertainment-sized landscaped patio space with built-in barbeque accessible from the club room and pool area.
- Extensive landscaping featuring artwork, pathways, benches,
patios and gardens.